I often keep a note on my screen with a list of things I want to blog about. Since I'll be getting back to work this week I probably won't have time to blog about the whole thing, so here's some short thoughts.
- I find it extremely satisfying to be moving from A to B with my only worry being about where to sleep for the night. The sheer simplicity of this sensation is as of yet unmatched in my life.
- It's important to have a constant in life. This can be anything: a place, a job, a person.
- A social etiquette where everybody leaves you the fuck alone when you're in a public place is beautiful. This is why I love airports, parks and convenience stores.
- Everything in Japan smells nice. There are no bad smells. Also, the lighting is brilliant. Photographic paradise.
- I used to love the summer. At the beginning of this trip I couldn't handle it and it made me sad. Now I've adapted and I will miss this weather dearly. Goodbye sunshine.
That's all for now. Time to be on my way!