I have spent too much time thinking about this. Here's what I want from a perfect toilet, in no particular order.
- Perfect thermostat.
- Ventilation, openable and closeable while sitting down. Preferably with mosquito net.
- No nooks and crannies! Everything in the room must be visible while on the toilet. No spiders or cockroaches will catch me out!
- Room for plenty of toilet paper. Must be in sight and not create and not create any nooks or crannies.
- A very obvious lock indicator on the door so that other people don't rattle the door to see if someone's in there.
- Entirely optional: Japanese toilet seat. I don't actually care much about this but would be nice to have.
- A sink. A goddamn sink.
- Soap. Some godforsaken liquid soap.
- Noise isolation
That's all I can think of for now. Anything else?
Why isn't there a startup tackling the toilet problem!? Come on guys, there's a whole new market waiting to be explored!