Now that I'm back to my parent's house again I'm afraid I'll lose my momentum, so I wrote down what I want to change about my life.
- Go running twice a week. Get clothes to run in the rain.
- Do a cycling day-trip every week (at least 60km), if weather permits.
- Work on programming/business ideas instead of procrastinating on the internet.
- Make enough money for myself to fund a trip to London each month (est. ~400GBP).
- Work on a long-term idea that has very little chance of succeeding, but do it anyway because it's exciting.
- Less snacks, more chewing gum.
- Swimming might be nice.
I think some of these goals are unrealistic, but if I can accomplish at least some of these, I will be quite satisfied.